We often take our dentists for granted, thinking that it is their job to be peering at our teeth and it’s easy for them to ask stop eating chocolates. When in reality there is a huge thought process that goes into it. So let’s take a look at all those things which your dentist doesn’t want you to know or won’t tell you about.
- Many people believe that if their mouth doesn’t hurt then there could be nothing wrong with it when in reality this is the worst stage of your problem. Your sensory nerves could’ve blocked out making you feel nothing. So if you see something unusual, visit the doctor instead of waiting for the pain to hit.
- This is a common misconception that you must visit your dentist twice a year. This is only for people with healthy gums. Even if you have got the best dental implants in Dubai you would still have to go to your regular checkups. Never miss them.
- Your dentist may not say this to you but they want you to know that you are not brushing your teeth the right way. Them suggesting a new toothbrush everyday is a clear indication that they want you to change your brush routine as well.
- Well, you cannot lie from your dentist so don’t even try. Often people think that covering the smoke smell with mints and mouthwash is going to make things right when in reality this is not the case. Stench would still be present deep down.
- Porcelain veneers Dubai are designed in such a way that they do not ruin the appearance of your teeth but instead they enhance the look of it so never be scared of them.
- Mouth wash isn’t really what you think it is. Use the only one which your dentist recommends because others are full of alcohol which would dry out your mouth making you smell nice and minty for an hour or so but soon the bad breath will take over.
- Don’t be unnecessarily scared about the germs on your toothbrush because it really doesn’t matter. All you need to do is replace your toothbrush every three months and you will be good to go. Ignore all the UV devices and such fancy accessories.